Birthday Cards

I have been busy sending cards through the post and sharing coffee dates with friends, so now it is time to catch up and 'post' for you to see what I have been making!

 Happy Birthday Samantha

(The doings: A collage from SU Clearly for You, background stamp SU Fresh Cuts; stamped with Indigo Island; organza ribbon - hand coloured by running it through the Indigo Island ink pad)

Happy Birthday Jenny

 (The doings: Stamps - SU Reason To Smile; SU Sincere Salutations; Jeans Pocket - an oldie in the stash: SU DSP Calypso Coral: SU Scallop Trim Border - Island Indigo cardstock)

Happy Birthday Amanda

(The doings: SU Rich Razzleberry cardstock & Satin ribbon; SU DSP Cottage Wall; SU Textured Embossing Folder - Honeycomb; Stamp SU Happy Moments - Rich Razzleberry ink)

Happy Birthday Gail

(The doings: SU In Colour DSP - Island Indigo punched with large circle; PTI die for leaves; Quick Kutz Embossing Polder - polka dots; Stamp - Inkadinkado - Greeting Peg Set)

Additional Supplies - all the white cardstock is Kassazz

Comments

  1. Nikki - the more I see of your cards I realise just how much stuff you have. I am jealous. I really like Samantha's card - it's that square thing for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comments. I love it when i know someone special has popped in for an update.

      I do need to tell you that not all the things I use are mine. My nearby friends and I all share. When we get together with our SU demonstrations we never buy the same stamps and we all update each other regularly with a list of our 'resources'. WE all love to share ideas and our goodies with each other.

      Cheers
      Nikki

      Delete

Post a Comment