June 2012 Stamp Camp

What a super time we had away at Minden.

I wasn't as productive as I have been in the past, but I was certainly more creative.

My work (minus two, because we can't have any peeking by those with special birthday's soon)
Jaki has an inviting bottle of flowers she inited us to use.  This was the outcome from me.


Challenges abounded. I entered 3 of the 4.


Monochrome:

Three of these techniques:

stamping; paper tearing; punching; sewing; handmade flowers (and two others I can't recall)



Of course there is the perpetual "Funniest at camp" trophy - Which the 'card mafia' won for their efforts in the Saturday night animal print theme:


Of all the cards I created, this was my fav though:


Supplies - SU; cuttlebug embossing folder; Spell binders dies; misc flowers & bling

Comments

  1. I like your favourite too. The one to the right of it looks good too. And I saw the Vintage Vogue one in there. Well done. Look forward to seeing the missing two.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment