Days 9 to 12 of Fourteen Days away from Work :)

Day 9 - Thursday

A relaxing day with a catch up with the Stamp Camp girls (Helen, Jaki and Sam) at The Bean to Cafe.
us at Stamp Camp May 2010
Only 4 weeks and we will be out at Minden Retreat again.

The afternoon was taken up with eye treatment with Dr Rowan at Porters Eye Care. I had both eyes done, so that meant an early night for me.

Day 10 - Friday

I quickly popped out to Medicare to lodge my receipt from yesterday for a nice refund.  Back home in time for the sparky Robert to come from ABC Electrical to come and fix the fridge that has been puddling in the bottom and the dishwasher that hasn't been drying (too much water all around really).

Then I enjoyed a nap in the afternoon and a Kaszazz catalogue browse (and order). I finished the day off by doing ALL the ironing in the basket - including the last tablecloth that was used in our Christmas celebrations.


Day 11 - Saturday

The usual Saturday for me:
05:10 Up early to get to the Rocklea Markets with Jeannette
08:00 Home and put the fruit & veges away (if I have time)
08:30 early karate class with Sensei Regan
09:30 usual GKR class @ Boronia Heights Dojo with Sensei John
11:15 Buy the Sydney Morning Hearld on the way home from karate

The rest of the day is relaxing and crafting.  I started cutting the butterflies for the pen constructions.

Day 12 - Sunday

A nice chat with dad on Skype, then my sister Dale on the phone while I was outside cooking pancakes for the family. The kids always enjoy being able to have ice cream with their brakfast!

Kira likes to add frozen berries and ice cream

Lachlan likes banana, maple syrup and ice cream.
 Michael spent most of yesterday and today sorting his stash of Lego. He had some occasional help from the kids.

 Kira was very with her helping, because she helped me put together the 50 butterflies with their magnetic backs that go with a pen for the Yugumbir Mothers' Day stall.
The colours are all right now we can build them

The 50 finished products
Supplies: SU Bigz Beautiful Butterflies die; KaiserCraft 6" Paper Pad - Candy lane Collection; pens from Officeworks; variety of Rhinestones in stash.

 After all the jobs were done there was time for Monopoly.  Guess who won?

Yes, that is all my money :)
 After dinner we had a game of Star Wars.
I won that too :)
Then we finished the night off with a few hands of UNO, which we all had turns at winning.


Comments